Our Service Department is located at 8507 Pacific Hwy E.
(Two miles north of our dealership).
About Tacoma RV Service Department
We are Washington's number one towable dealer. Our service department offers 21 Bays with certified technicians and 7 advisors to assist customers. We specialize in stock and high-performance toy haulers, fifth wheels & travel trailers. We are equipped to make your Keystone RV, KZ RV, Venture, Brinkley, Alliance, Forest River, Stryker and Genesis towable RVs suitable for you and your taste. Your RV will always receive the best care from our staff at Tacoma RV. From roofs and appliances, to slide-outs and awnings, we are here to help you with all your RV service needs. We honor all warranty work for the products we sell. We accommodate any type of problem that may arise with your toy hauler, fifth wheel, or travel trailer in an efficient, precise, and timely manner.
Popular Rv Services
Service Appointment Checklist
- Clear compartments of personal items
- Clear personal items from all areas to be worked on
- Refrigerator cleared of all food
- Batteries need to be installed on trailer
- Check that LP Bottles contain propane
- Power cord inside unit
- Grey and black tanks emptied and cleaned
- Inspect roof and seal roof where necessary.
- Inspect axles and hub, lube where necessary.
- Inspect furnace – clean blower, combustion chamber, control compartment (remove any dust, lint, obstructions) as necessary, test gas line for leaks.
- Inspect hot water heater – flush holding tank, manually operate pressure temperature relief valve, clean burner tube (as outlined by the manufacturer) as necessary
- Inspect Roof Membrane
- Inspect Roof Sealant
- Inspect Axles & Hubs
- Inspect Furnace & Water Heater
- Inspect & Test Exterior Lights
- Inspect Body Sealants
- Inspect & Test Windows
- Inspect Awnings
- Inspect Roof AC Unit
- Pressurize LP System & Check for Leaks
- Check Charging System
- Check 110 Polarity
Maintenance Package (continued)
- Inspect & Test Break
- Away Switch
- Inspect Tires & Adjust Tire Pressure
- Lubricate Locks & Latches
- Lube Antenna Gears
- Lube Entry Steps
- Lube Jacks
- Blow Out & Test Water Heater
- Blow Out & Test Furnace
- Blow Out & Test Refrigerator
- Clean & Lube Coupler
- Service Batteries
- Condition Slide Sweep Seals