If you have been looking for a delicious and easy recipe to feed your family on your next camping adventure, then these grilled pork chops are the perfect choice for you. They are sure to leave a lasting impression on every member of your family. You will only need a handful of ingredients to pull off this recipe. Takes a look at the instructions below to get started!
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a large bowl.
- Add the pork chops, then cover the mixture and refrigerate for anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat the grill to medium-high and cook the pork chops until seared and cooked through, 8 minutes per side. Let them rest for 5 minutes, then serve!
Contact us today so we can help you find the best RV for your next family vacation.